- For local numbers, the location of the end user (place of residence/business) must be within the relevant geographic zone. If requested, the customer will need to provide the location of the end user (place of residence/business) within 24 hours of receiving the request. Otherwise, the number may be disconnected.
- Toll-free (800) DIDs are not reachable from countries other than Australia.
- Calling a toll-free number from a mobile phone is not free of charge.
- Inbound SMS to an Australian DID is not supported.
- Outbound SMS from an Australian DID is supported to Australian SMS-capable numbers only.
Note: These requirements/restrictions are subject to change.
Additional questions? Feel free to submit a support request: email@example.com.