- For local numbers, the location of the end user (place of residence/business) must correspond to the geographic area code of the number(s) being associated with it.
- A proof of telecom services at the location of the end user is required as proof of address before activating the number. Telecom services provided by fixed-line operators within Austria can be those as per the guidance of the ISPA: www.ispa.at/ueber-ispa/mitgliederliste/firma/uebersicht.html#sprungsuchemlist.
- Toll-free (800) numbers are not reachable from countries other than Austria.
- Reachability issues have been reported when dialing the 720 range from several carriers outside of Austria, therefore, international reachability cannot be guaranteed.
- Inbound SMS to an Austrian number is not supported.
- Outbound SMS from an Austrian number is supported to Austrian SMS-capable numbers only.
Note: These requirements/restrictions are subject to change.
Additional questions? Feel free to submit a support request: email@example.com.